2022 Women in Industry Awards
Nominating criteria and instructions:
- Nominating is free, and must be completed using this online form by 11:59pm Wednesday 13 July 2022.
- Nominations are unable to be withdrawn once the finalists’ list has been announced.
- Your nomination must be completed in one sitting; a partially completed form cannot be saved and reopened at a later date.
- All nominees must reside and work in Australia.
- Please have any supporting documentation (i.e. references, photographs, resumes) ready to upload; file sizes shouldn’t exceed 5MB.
- All nominations must be accompanied by a high resolution image (at least 1MB in size) suitable and approved for print publication.
All finalists are required to have a representative at the Gala Awards evening should they be successful. To assist with this, all finalists will be provided with a complimentary ticket to attend.
By submitting a nomination, you give Prime Creative Media permission to publish all or part of your nomination in a suitable publication.
NOTE: no content is provided to nominees for approval prior to publication so please ensure all information, supporting evidence and images are approved for publication prior to submitting the nomination.